10 Perks to Riding the Indoor Trainer
(1) Convenience of riding at any hour, with minimal set up or preparation...
whether that be 5AM or 9PM (yup...I have done both!)
(2) No helmet hair... and you can free style with your hair down! (I'll spare you a pic ;)
(3) Reap the benefits of a sauna, for FREE, and sweat away those toxins!
(4) Pets make for a great personal cheer squad!
(5) Convenience of using the potty anytime you want.
(6) Embrace your inner creativity and wear whatever mismatch outfit you want!
(7) Blast tunes and create your own personal pump-up spin dance party :D
(8) It's MUCH more difficult to crash... but rest assured it can be done.
(9) No need to worry about sharing the road with crazy drivers...or in our area, crazy deer or turkeys that come out of nowhere.
(10) And my favorite: Eat Drink & Be Merry! Breakfast, coffee, chocolate...Wine :) tehehe
Okay, so the little bit of indoors riding I did this winter was NOT as bad as I thought it would be. Which is good, because I'm certain I'll be seeing that beautiful trainer many more times throughout this season. We might even make peace, learn to work together and become BFF's.
And I have to say, to enjoy that first outdoors longer ride earlier this week and feel even semi-fit / strong on the bike...
Totally worth all the effort!
Kristen Chang is Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD) and triathlete residing in southwest Virginia with her husband and dogs. Follow along as she shares favorite fueling recipes, general wellness and sport nutrition tips and stories from her athletic endeavors.
The Power of Positive Psychology
Iliac Artery Repair & My First Overnight Hospital Stay
Learning to Let Go
Full House, Full Hearts
No One Ever Said It Would Be Easy
Hearty Miso Soup
Proud Athlete Of
© 2018 Kristen Chang and RealFoodForFuel, LLC. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kristen Chang and RealFoodForFuel, LLC with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
|Real Food For Fuel||
Real Food For Fuel Blog